Wearable Tech Products Are More Than Accessories.
They Are Our Companions & Necessities.
Wearables have evolved to be a part of your home life, your family life, your health and more. See how at Wearable Tech Expo and get insight across all sectors.
- Augmented Reality: Google Glass may have missed the mark, but digital eyewear can turn even the most mundane walk down the street into an adventure.
- Connected Family & Pets: "Lost Pet" signs are a thing of the past. Implant tracking devices in your pets and always know where they are.
- Connectivity & Apps: The payment methods you use can be stored on your phone, where you can pay with a simple swipe of your phone, versus fumbling around with your wallet. Then you can check your accounts from apps there too.
- Entertainment: Athletes don special suits to track their movements in live-game scenarios to bring new and improved realism to video games and big-screen animation.
- Fashion: Leading designers are working to incorporate smart garments that integrate phones and cameras, all the while making it look good.
- Fitness: The device you wear tracks your data to the app on your phone, that lets you know when you have achieved goals or even when you need more fluids.
- Medical: Health sensors are now being given to patients with viruses to improve their outcomes.
- Sports: Real-time data applications are improving training and coaching methods, from recreational levels on up through the professional levels.